Senior Project Manager - Mississauga, ON
Our client, a growing industry leader in the provision of consulting services where environmental and occupational health and safety concerns are raised, is searching to find a senior Project Manager for their Mississauga office that will be reporting to the principals of the organization. Our client offers comprehensive environmental and occupational health and safety consulting services to institutional, commercial and industrial facilities throughout Ontario and other regions of Canada.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Providing hazardous building materials, mould contamination, indoor air quality, and occupational hygiene related consulting services to client groups;
- Consulting work including conducting hazardous materials assessments, assessments of mould contamination, indoor air quality assessments, HVAC assessments, post-fire air quality testing, risk assessment and evaluation for workplace contaminants and mould investigations;
- Lead and supervise OH&S Technicians;
- Provide in-depth consulting services to client groups;
- Generate technical and fee proposals.
Requirement Note: General Skills / Knowledge / Attributes
- Minimum 8-10 years of progressive experience in occupational health & safety;
- Diploma/Certificate in occupational health and safety;
- Bachelors degree in a related field of study such as a BSc.;
- ROH or CIH designation or working towards and nearing completion;
- Strong organizational and time management skills as well as attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as advanced technical writing abilities;
- Strong project management skills.
Our client offers an attractive and competitive total compensation and benefit package. Salary will commensurate with the skill level and experience of the successful candidate.
Interested candidates can forward a word copy of your resume to:
Cheryl Lilley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Though only applicable candidates will be contacted for interviews, Cadre wishes to thank all applicants for their interest.
Cadre is a strategic staffing firm that provides Canadian and American organizations with contract, temporary, leased and permanent, mid-level to executive personnel, with engineering, technical and skilled-trade competencies. The firm is committed to quality and focused on partnering with its clients to deliver end-to-end services that help them determine, evaluate, recruit and manage the requisite human resources they need to achieve their business goals.
Tags for this Thread